Can't run designer in my net6.0-windows WPF application

edited October 2022 in FastReport .NET

Hello team

i use FR trial version in my net6.0-windows WPF application

i was embed reportviewer in a WindowsFormsHost and it running a report with viewer successfully,

but when i call report.Design() the reporting engine return a exception message:

Maybe you can help ?

Thanks

System.EntryPointNotFoundException

HResult=0x80131523

Message=Unable to find an entry point named 'SetWindowTheme' in DLL 'user32'.

Source=FastReport.Bars

StackTrace:

at FastReport.DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.SetWindowTheme(IntPtr hWnd, String pszSubAppName, String pszSubIdList)

at FastReport.DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.RemoveTheme(IntPtr handle)

at FastReport.DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)

at FastReport.DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, WM msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Comments

• I´am facing same issue did you get workorund?

• This issue orcur because i was referent FastReport.dll from demo package.

it will be gone, when you referent FastReport from nuget packages

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.