FrxReport in Language Files

I have created multilanguage app with C++Builder 10.4 (Project/Languages/). However compiled language version causes access violation error when there is FrxReport component. Reason is that language files don't include FrxReport forms. I have to add them manually after compilation with Resource Hacker (TFRXBASEEXPORTDIALOG, TFRXCSVEXPORTDIALOG etc.).

How to include all necessary resourses at compilation time?

Comments

• You should add all FR's units with forms (pas+dfm) in the ITE project

• Thank you for your advice. However I have no pas files for the FastReport forms and C++ Builder doesn't allow pas files to projects.

• Try to add dfm+hpp. May be it will works or ask Embarcadero how to use ITE with c

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.