Set Chart Color from data value

I have a as part of the dataset, an RGB color. When I use the designers and set the Color Column to that column it doesn't use the value.

What format should the data be in to use the color column function in the chart

Comments

• Try to convert RGB color to integer

• Color = DarkGoldenRod

col1,col2,col3 = 184,134,11

colorint = 12092939

I've tried Color.FromArgb(col1,col2,col3) where col* are integer values for R,G,B. didn't work

I've also tried

Color.FromArgb(colorint)

• seccolorint = 12092939

• from the frx:

<MSChartSeries Name="Series3" GroupBy="XValue" XValue="[ClientReview_HoldingsSummary_Graph.sec_description]" YValue1="[ClientReview_HoldingsSummary_Graph.totalmarket]" Color="[ClientReview_HoldingsSummary_Graph.sec_color_int]"/>

• That parameter is not used when the data is grouped, even if the seccolorint is the same as the grouping

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.