PDF Creator & Producer (Document) Information change

Hi

I want to programitically change "Creator/Producer paramtere values via programming in vb.net.

How can i do this.

Comments

• You can use:

PDFExport pdfExport = new PDFExport();

pdfExport.Creator = "CreatorName";

pdfExport.Producer = "ProducerName";

• Try

Dim i As Integer

i = DataGridView1.CurrentRow.Index

currentid = DataGridView1.Item(0, i).Value.ToString()

MsgBox(currentid & " : Please note this ID for Report Printing", vbInformation)

Dim report1 As New Report

report1.Load("3.frx")

report1.Prepare()

Dim myreportx As String = "D:\Letter_Head.pdf"

myreportx = myreportx.Replace(".pdf", "_" & System.DateTime.Now.ToString("dd-MM-yyyy") & "_" & DateTime.Now.ToString("hh-mm-ss") & ".pdf")

Dim export As FastReport.Export.Pdf.PDFExport = New FastReport.Export.Pdf.PDFExport()

report1.Export(export, myreportx)

Process.Start(myreportx)

Catch ex As Exception

' MsgBox(ex.Message)

End Try

This is my vb.net code. Where I need to put your code and please provide in vb.net not in C Sharp.

Thanks,

• Thanks It worked. I converted c sharp code to vb.net online.

Thanks. It worked like a charm. You are genius.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.