Chinese Characters not displayed in exported pdf


I am having trouble exporting a pdf containing Chinese Characters. In the Editor and in the Preview window the Characters are displayed correctly but when I export them into a pdf file they are not displayed correctly. My System can otherwise display Chinese Characters in other applications.

I have tried both with and without the "embedded fonts" option in the TfrxPDFExport component. I have also tried to set the font to 'Arial Unicode MS' as suggested in this thread but it also does not seem to export correctly.

Attached is a sample fr3 File, Screenshots of the Preview and Editor Windows were it is displayed correctly and the exported pdf file where the Characters are wrong.

I am using Fast report VCL 6.1

Thanks for your help


Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.