Border around master or detail band data.

al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
edited 10:53AM in FastReport VCL 5
I am looking for a way to get a sub report to be outlined. I do not see any border options. I tried using a rounded rectangle and setting it to align to the band but it didn't resize. The sub report is nested in a master band. The master band resizes based on how big the sub-report is. I can't figure out how to get lines around all of it and it still be variable sized.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:53AM
    Place TfrxMemoView with frame on the band with subreport, set TfrxSubreport.PrintOnParent = True, TfrxMemoView.StretchMode = smMaxHeight
  • al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
    That is what I was looking for. Thanks for the help!
    gpi wrote: »
    Place TfrxMemoView with frame on the band with subreport, set TfrxSubreport.PrintOnParent = True, TfrxMemoView.StretchMode = smMaxHeight
  • al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I am having an issue now where parts of the report are overwriting. The master band seems to be a fixed size and not resizing to allow for the sub-report being different number of rows for each row in the master band. Hod do I get it to space dynamically?
  • gpigpi
    Set TfrxMasterData.Stretched to True

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.