FR3.15 installation

BJLBJL Brussels, Belgium
edited 4:46PM in FastReport 3.0
Working with BCB6

After installation of FR 3.15 for BCB6, when starting BCB6 I get a message saying that the package fqb60.bpl is missing. I found this file in C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32. But trying to install the package in BCB6 does mot work: not an execution package.

Jean Lhoir

Comments

• edited 4:46PM
    Try to download FR3.15 again, we have uploaded corrected version at jun, 25th.
  • BJLBJL Brussels, Belgium
    edited 4:46PM
    I have uninstalled FR 3.15, dowloaded again fr3bcb6s.exe and installed again.

When starting BCB, I still got the message
    wrote:
    Impossible to load the package d:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReports3\LIBBCB6\fqb60.bpl

Copying the file fqb60.bpl from c:\WINNT\System32 to ...\LIBBCB6 avoids the message, but the package
    wrote:
    Fast Query Builder 1.01
    is uncheked in the BCB Project Options. Trying to check it gives the message
    wrote:
    Impossible to install the package d:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReports3\LIBBCB6\fqb60.bpl, not a design package
  • edited 4:46PM
    Try copying the file from \Program files\...\libbcb6 to \Windows\System32

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.