CheckListBox Limit

Greetings,

I have noticed while developing a report that the CheckListBox objects are limited to 50 items. To explain further, let's say I created a CheckListBox on a dialog page to list a number of items. The easiest for me is to create a fake dataset in the script then execute a loop which will populate the object with multiple entries. No matter what I try, the CheckListBox object only displays 50 items despite being able to receive items endlessly.

Anyone got more info on this? The only solution I found is to add a second CheckListBox object if I wish to display more than 50 selectable items.

SMVince.

Comments

• There is no such limit. See 44.fr3 from FastReportDemo "Dialogs and script" section "Choosing records to print" report

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.