How to send escape command for dot matrix

edited 11:06AM in FastReport 4.0
Hello every body

i have been struggling for two days just to send escape command to Epson POS Printer (epson TMU220)
i want the printer to cut the paper after it finished printing. the Esc Command for cutting papaer is ESC + i
so i put tfrxDMPCommand at the end of band area and set the command property to #27#105
but still nothing happened...even though then i tried another escape command such make under line or italic,
the report still not responding to the frxDMPCommand.

i tried to send the escape command using raw print method and the printer respond to it normally.
please some body help to figure it out....

thanks in advance

Comments

• edited 11:06AM
    please somebody....is anyone having the same problem or i'm just the only one ?
    please guide me
  • edited 11:06AM
    I haven't used an EPSON TMU printer for ages. On the Bixolon printers there is a 'Control Font' which allows the sending of control characters.

If this is a POS terminal the easiest way is to use a printer which is connected to the cash drawer. Opening the drawer sends a paper-cut signal to the printer.

You may have to send a paper cut signal from outside of the report.
  • @batozai Can you please help me on how you used the TfrxDMPCommand?

I can't find it in my installation.

I'm using Delphi 11

It is not there by designing the report? How do I drop it on the report?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.