Problems in RAD Studio 11.1.5 bpl's can't be loaded?

I'm testing out RAD Studio 11.1.5 Delphi and it's compatibility with various components that I use, I installed RAD Studio on a test computer and then installed Fast Reports 22.2.10 and the install finished without any problems but when I start the IDE I'm getting a slew of these messages:

Can't load package C:\Programs Files (x86)\FastReport VCL Professional\LibD28\dclfrxTee28.bpl %1 is not a valid Win32 Application. Do you want to attempt to load this package the next time the project is loaded?

Likewise I also get this message for dclfsTee28.bpl, dclfrxIBX28.bpl, dclfsTee28.bpl, dclfslBX28.bpl, Each of these bpl's do in fact exist in the target directory.

I uninstalled Fast Report and reinstall and same problem, how can I fix this problem?

Comments

• Press No button to disable loading FR for TeeChart packages

• Is there a reason why the TeeChart packages should be abandoned in this way? I have loaded the full Steema TeeChart packages and get the same error. In the past, I received similar messages when Delphi loaded the trial version of TeeChart and I later loaded the full version of TeeChart.

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited December 2022

G'day Craig,

I've come to this late, sorry.

I don't understand why you think Teechart has been "abandonned".

We are running Delphi 11.2 (patch #1) and it reports that Teechart is v2021.32.210722, with FastReport 2022.3.5 (Enterprise).

Reports with Charts produced as expected this morning.

Cheers, Paul

• If you want to use FR for non-installed Steema TeeChart packages - you should install Steema TeeChart first. If you have Steema TeeChart Professional - run FR's recompile/exe with "Run as administrator" option and change TeeChart version

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.