Why printing blank last page

Hi

I have a basic report with a page header and master data bands. When I print preview my report there is always an extra blank page at the end. Any ideas why?

Thanks
Pete

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:59AM
    Hi pete
    2 things
    make sure printer is not set for blank page at end
    2 add a page footer and see what happens
    you may be just at that point where ther is enough space used to trigger a new page but nothing left to print.
    ;)
  • edited December 2015
    gordk wrote: »
    Hi pete
    2 things
    make sure printer is not set for blank page at end
    2 add a page footer and see what happens
    you may be just at that point where ther is enough space used to trigger a new page but nothing left to print.
    >

Thank you! This gave me a headache for two days. A pagefooter solved it. Much <3

EDIT: on one report i had to use the normal footer to make it stay to one page.
  • Hi,

I have a report with a pageHeader, a MaterData and a PageFooter. On the Preview there's always the correct number of pages. When i try to print to pdf or to the printer, it always puts an extra blank page. Where do i change the settings on frxReport or frxPage, to prevent from printing an empty page?

Another option would be to delete that empty page, the problem, is to detect on code that empty page.

Thanks in advance!

Ana

• Is page's size available for your printer?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.