JSON data file

Hi! Im new to fast Report and i've been searching for this on the internet for a few days without success...

I made a report with a JSON connection. The connection only has a JSON Schema defined, the URL or JSON DATA is empty as I want to send the data froma generated file.

I can use the variables and access the fields inside the report as JSON schema is valid.

How can i set the JSON connection URL or data from c#. I dont want to create a new connection as its already saved in the file with its JSON Schema.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I solved it replacing ConnectionString Json=; with my json base64 string!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.