Page1=Data Page2=Report

Hi,

After a lot of reading I have not satisfied my thoughts.

How can I make my page 2 report get results from page 1 data?

I can not edit the layout all on one page as the databands push my report summary off the bottom.

Tried a page two for the layout seeing my ref to the data was not made leaving my results empty.

So I finished my layout first on page 2 to cut and paste my band back to page 1.

I guess there is a way apart from the way I done it.

Comments

• Store required values in the report variables and use they on the second page

• Thanks gpi for your suggestion.

However that seemed somewhat complexer than what I now find as a better solution, Inheritance.

Took a while to get there and yes I have to jump from Template.fr3 to MasterData.fr3 but still works.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.