FOOTER

and header rows and footer do not split over page

How can i do?

thanks!

Comments

• Sorry i have lost the spaces

and sometimes

• G'day Mirko,

If your main problem is the "Headers and Footers", have you tried to use TfrxGroupHeader and TfrxGroupFooter? You just need to "engineer your Query to make sure each set of three has the same value in a Field you choose to "Group On".

If instead your main problem is how to insert the irregular number of spaces before the "1", "2" or "3", then we will need a bit more information. What "business rules" control the presence of the spacing? With these "rules" you can create the data to display in a TfrxMemoView within the appropriate Band's "BeforePrint" Event.

Cheers, Paul

• Hi,

I tried with GroupHeader and GroupFooter hiding the band on "2" and "3" but these are broken at the page change.

With MasterDataBand set to 3 columns it seems easy but I can't add vertical space.

On the other hand, if I use the master data band with column = 1 and I change Engine.CurX sometimes when I change the page the position does not go to the right place

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.