Installation problem Fastreport 2021.3_all_std.exe

Hello,

When i try to install fastreport i get de message unable to load plug-in library ? ( See picture )

This happens after i fill in my License key.

What am i doing wrong ?

Gert Hoogeboom

Comments

• G'day Gert,

Some questions to help work out the root cause...

Did you have a previous version installed? Did you fully uninstall it before installing 2021.3?

I installed 2021.3 just last weekend on a couple of computers without incident (admittedly I wasn't using the "Std" Edition so it is not "proof").

Cheers, Paul

• I have uninstalled the previous version.

Same error.

I am installing the standard version in Delphi 11.

• Right. This doesn't seem to be something other FastReport Users can help with. It looks to me like there is some issue with InstallAware on your system.

Have you raised a Support Ticket?

https://support.fast-report.com/users/sign_in

It might get you a faster result than the Forums...

Cheers, Paul

• Hi,

I have the same problem with same message.

Uninstalled old version and executed the installer for 2021.3 but it stops after inserting the serial code and pressing Next.

If I try to reinstall the old version I have the same problem. So now I'm unable to work.

Please...

Regards.

Sergio

• Ok, if you have BitDefender, disable not only the antivirus but also add an exception for fastreport installer in the anti ramsonware... (resolved by FastReport support team)

Regards.

Sergio

• That makes sense, Sergio.

We sometimes have problems with Norton Data Protector which throws a series of "threatening" Exceptions when installing FastCube / FastReport.

We've taken to calling a "ten minute" moratorium on Data Protector to avoid such hassles.

One of these days I will work out just what the root cause is...

Cheers, Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.