Barcode Editor

JTHJTH
edited 10:49AM in FastReport VCL 5
Not sure if this is possible with the barcode object but I am trying to combine three fields within the editor to display as <frxDBDataset1."Length"> + 'x' + <frxDBDataset1."Width"> + 'x' + <frxDBDataset1."Height"> so the result would be something like 10x12x14 which would be the text for the barcode object. Is this even possible?

I am running version 5.6.2

Thanks

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:49AM
    Just use
    VarToStr(<frxDBDataset1."Length">) + 'x' + VarToStr(<frxDBDataset1."Width">) + 'x' + VarToStr(<frxDBDataset1."Height">)
  • JTHJTH
    edited 10:49AM
    That did the trick. Thank you for the quick reply.
  • I am trying to combine three data fields in one EAN128. type (02) 08456987231212 (37) 01 (10) 2305

I can't get a readable barcode.

any ideas ?.

Thank you

• Try to use GS1 Code128 barcode type

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.