PDF Exporting problem

This is a report that loads a wmf file , after exporting to pdf the signature not appears

if a do the same with bitmap the signature is ok , but the quality is more poor as wmf

Any idea to overcome this problem

Thank you Vagelis Bekyros

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia

Can we have a bit more information?

Which version of FastReport are you using? Which options are set with frxPDFexport Component? Which PDF standard did you choose?

Cheers, Paul

• Hi i am using last version 6.9.12 with Delphi XE 10.3.3 i have try all the PDF standard versions

*When exporting as bitmap or jpg not happen, i prefer wmf because my RTF data is using WPTOOLS that is an Word Processor and exporting to metada (wmf,emf) file is reliable,.

If i use directly WPTOOLS (print and exporting to PDF ) i have no problem, but in some situations we need FastReport engine and the only way to use FastReport and WPTOOLS together is to convert the wptools rtf data to a whole wmf file that is loading from Fatsreport via  tfrxpictureview

(each wmf file is one page)

My Code

Mainreport.Clear;

FFilename:=formatdatetime('ddmmyyyyhhmmss',now)+'.pdf';

Mainreport.LoadFromFile(getexepath+'memos.fr3');

Createwmffile(results.FieldByName('ORDERID').Value,results.FieldByName('HOSTID').Value);// Creates a wmf file

Mainreport.PrepareReport(True);

frxPDFExport1.FileName:=getexepath+FFilename ;

frxPDFExport1.ExportNotPrintable:=false;

frxPDFExport1.PrintOptimized:=true;

frxPDFExport1.SaveOriginalImages:=true;

Mainreport.Export(frxPDFExport1);

MainReport onbeforeprint Event

if sender.name='Rtfpicture'

then

Begin

tfrxpictureview(sender).picture:=nil;

if fileexists(getexepath+'memo.wmf')

then

tfrxpictureview(sender).picture.loadfromfile(getexepath+'memo.wmf');

if fileexists(getexepath+'memo.bmp')

then

tfrxpictureview(sender).picture.loadfromfile(getexepath+'memo.bmp');

end;

please try it to export this wmf file , rename the ext to wmf

Than you Vagelis Bekyros

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.