Unable to open file FRXEXPORTBASEDIALOG.OBJ

I have been successfully compiled and run my code for a while. Today, I suddenly have this error message after compiling. Clearing cache and restart the builder don't work.

I have made sure LibD24 folder is included in the inclusion and library search folders.

Please help.

Comments

• Try to set full permissions for all users for folder with frxExportBaseDialog.obj

• I couldn't find this frxExportBaseDialog.obj file in the Debug_Build or anywhere else (eg. LibD24 folder). Is it supposed to generate in the Debug_Build?

• The problem has been solved!

I find "frxExportBaseDialog.hpp" was included Automatically in the head file in this commit. So as in CPP file (#pragma link "frxExportBaseDialog").But I didn't make any changes to the program after the last commit. When I tried to remove it, it was added by IDE immediately. I saved files outside the IDE and finally compiled them successfully.

Thanks, gpi.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.