Creting report for TfrxReportServer

Hello,

following docs I am creating an application that use TfrxReportServer component.

I understood the report should be created with internal data so I am using the report designer to create .fr3 files.

Now I should create a master-details relationship but I don't know how to proceed cause in the designer of the Fast-Report VCL Enterprise I didnot find any way to create a relation between two tables.

I always created master-detail relation in delphi datamodule to use in my application reports but how can I get the same result inside a standalone report I can use through a HTTP call to a TfrxReportServer?

Thank you, Davide

Comments

• Detail query:

select * from orders

where CustNo := CustNo -- CustNo is a field name from master dataset

Set DetailQuery.Master = MasterDataset

• think it must be

where CustNo = :CustNo

• Yes, of course

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.