Label printing with continous paper

I'm trying to build a label report for a zebra zt230 using continous paper.

the label print fine but the paper height is always wrong. the only solution i found was to export the report to PDF and print it with adobe.

i would like to print directly from Fast report.

is there anything i need to change to send the correct height of the label to the printer.

thanks a lot!

Comments

• mierlpmierlp Netherlands

I print wristband and labels directly from FastReport report (windows application) without any problem on TSC printers

First check if you're labels have a blackmark of gap so the printer knows where to stop/start printing.

Often you can indicate in the printer settings whether you use a blackmark or gap and even whether

the paper must be pulled back a certain number of centimeters before printing.

Generally, creating a report based on the label size is not enough

• mierlpmierlp Netherlands

I print wristband and labels directly from FastReport report without any problem on TSC printers

First check if you're labels have a blackmark of gap so the printer knows where to stop/start printing.

Often you can indicate in the printer settings whether you use a blackmark or gap and even whether

the paper must be pulled back a certain number of centimeters before printing.

Generally, creating a report based on the label size is not enough

• Same like you I faced the issue to get the direct report by using the printer. Really upset about that problem, but I always try to find out the solution. But after few months I found the Wired Thermal Label Printer ITPP941 that's solve my problem. Now, I used this printer device to print the fast report on regularly. Similar to a delivery name and for those organizations who like to print without a strip, similar to the medical services industry. Instances of Direct Warm Marks incorporate receipts, transporting marks, informal IDs, standardized identifications and passes.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.