Are there any intentions to have Fast Report compatible with dart?

Good Morning,

Since flutter has experimented a huge growth and now we have a flutter desktop in beta is there any intention to have a Fast Report product in dart to use it with flutter?

Flutter Desktop is still in beta, but it looks pretty promising as a cross platform framework to develop desktop apps for the other cross platforms for desktop development lack good documentation or consume a lot of resources. I will like to use it, but all my products use Fast Report (in Wpf and Delphi) so I wanted to ask if there are any intentions to create a Fast Report for a dart or if there is any workaround to use it with flutter.

Thanks for your attention

Comments

• Fast Report doesn't have flutter desktop support

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.