Rotate page by 180% at print time

LurkingKiwiLurkingKiwi Wellington, New Zealand

This has been requested a number of times by different people in various sub-forums, and would be very handy indeed.

Some printer drivers suport this themselves, as "Landscape", "Rotated Landscape", "Portrait", "Rotated Portrait".

I am printing on odd-shaped cards which must enter the printer in a particular orientation; unfortunately the printer rotates to landscape the wrong way and I have to design my reports upside down.

I actually have to maintain 2 copies, one the right way up, and ask the printer which way it rotates to select the right form to use. Inevitably I forget to update one form and then get odd behaviour on the printer which rotates the other way.

I have considered the painfull code and math needed to actually rotate the components on a report and have put-it in the too-much-trouble box.

Comments

• No, FR doesn't have such feature. Rotate page by the printer's driver if this is available

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.