Summary of one field based on another field.

I moved from quickreport to fastreport and have a setup which could be done in quickreport with the Onprint event of the label.

I have a table with 2 fields one boolean one numeric. In the summary I want to show 2 summaries. One summary of the numeric field with the boolean field true and one summary with the boolean field false. I tried this by adding 2 variables for the summary and a before print event . That did not work so I do something wrong. Is there a simple way to get this functionality?

Comments

• use

[SUM(IIF(<YourDatasetName."YourBooleanFieldName">, <YourDatasetName."YourNumericFieldName">, 0), YourDatabandName)]

[SUM(IIF(<YourDatasetName."YourBooleanFieldName">, 0, <YourDatasetName."YourNumericFieldName">), YourDatabandName)]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.