Hide Rows of a Grid

Hello, actually I’am testing Fastreport. My Plan ist o use FR and not longer QR.

For the Moment: FR works great. I’am Using FR Professional fort he VCL with Delphi 10.3 and WIN10 64 Bit.

Now I have one Problem or one question.

I have a simple Report with one Data-Band. Inside the Band I have a Grid-Object. I have connect the Grid-Object to a Dataset and I define all fields for each Cell. That all works perfect.

Often (very often) a full row oft he Grid is empty (no Data from left to right fort he full row). This rows I must make not visible (hide the full row). In one Position I must Hide row-1 and in a other position I must hide row-2 and in next position every row must be visible and so on.

How can I make that ?

I try this:

if Trim(<frxDsMaster."fbez1">) = '' then begin

TableRow1.height:=0;

end;            

But now he hide the row in all positions.

Comments

• Your pb is not very clear : what are 'positions' in your explaination ? May be an image would be usefull.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.