Access violation in module fs26.bpl

Tried to run frxReport1->ShowReport(true) in my C++ Builder and got the above

error. I uninstalled and rinstall FastReport but the problem remains. Please help.

Comments

• G'day,

Could you provide a bit of context?

For example:

* have you other similar reports that are working OK?

* is this a new untested report?

* which FastReport components are you using?

* does your report rely on script code?

Cheers, Paul

PS some attachments would help too 😉

• Try to build application without run-time packages or add fs26.bpl in the run-time packages list

• I have the exact same problem, however, I only got this error if and only if I used SUM() function in the report.

I'm using C++ Builder 10.3.3 Community, with the free edition of the Fast report and is making an upgrade version of my software, so I opened a new project, copy the forms (C++, h and dfm files) to the new folder (so that I don't lose all my works if I messed up with the changes). The reports are not altered, and is working in the previous version. My project is using "Link with Dynamic RTL" and "link with runtime packages", I'm also using the latest version of MyDAC to connect to my database, if that matters.

The reports show properly without AV error when viewd in the editor using Ctrl-P.

Now my work is stuck and couldn't proceed. My reports really need to use the SUM() function.

Can anyone help, please?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.