Fatal error: fs_isysrtti.pas(625): F2051 Unit fs_iinterpreter has been compiled with different versi

edited May 2018 in FastReport VCL
German error looks like:

[dcc32 Fataler Fehler] fs_isysrtti.pas(625): F2051 Unit fs_iinterpreter wurde mit einer unterschiedlichen Version von fs_isysrtti.TfsSysFunctions compiliert

I installed v6.1.1 today on Delphi 10.2.2 and get this error.

Tried to recompile it same. Same thing.

Path to LibD25 is configured (C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReport 6 VCL Standard\LibD25). Components are found, but still get this error.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Have seen https://www.fast-report.com/en/forum/index....showtopic=14684 but did not find a solution

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:29PM
    Install all updates for IDE and reinstall FR or reinstall FR and remove all pas files from LibD25 folder
  • edited 12:29PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Install all updates for IDE and reinstall FR or reinstall FR and remove all pas files from LibD25 folder

Updated to Delphi 10.2.3 Tokyo this morning.
    Reinstalled FR 6.1.1

Still the same.
  • gpigpi
    Check for old FR's units in the system and remove them
  • edited 12:29PM
    gpi wrote: »

What are FR units? You mean pas files?
  • gpigpi
    rakekniven wrote: »

What are FR units? You mean pas files?
    [dcc32 Fataler Fehler] fs_isysrtti.pas(625): F2051 Unit fs_iinterpreter wurde mit einer unterschiedlichen Version von fs_isysrtti.TfsSysFunctions compiliert
  • This problem is of special permission to use the FastScript and LibDxx folder, not FastReport. Note that the file fs_isysrtti.dcu is located in the FastScript and LibDxx and LibDxx64 (64 bit) folders, depending on the version of Delphi in c: \ program files or c: \ program files (x86). The solution is to right click on the folder, "properties", "security," bt edit ", select:" user (desktop) ", and in the option below check the box" modify "." Ok ". allows special access to the file and will solve the problem. Another alternative is to install FastReport, for example, in C: \ Users \ Public. Don't forget to check Delphi in Toos -> options .... Lybrary.

• Hi,

for me this seemed to be a problem of compiler settings... presumably the setting which were used for compiling fs_iinterpreter were different from the ones which I used in my project.

In particular the record alignment had to be set to "quad word" for me.

Hope this helps!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.