Error loading a report FMX 10.4

[dcc32 Fatal Error] FMX.fsisysrtti.pas(15): F2039 Could not create output file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport FMX Embarcadero edition\LibD27\FMX.fsisysrtti.dcu'

I already uninstalled and reinstalled. Got the same thing. It creates a new unit, shown.

Why isn't this working correctly?

Comments

• Set full permissions for all users for C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport FMX Embarcadero edition\LibD27 folder

• Thanks for that. I am just curious why you used a folder under Program Files to install it? Shouldn't it be in a user or documents folder?

• You may select any folder during FR's installation

• Okay. I guess I didn't notice that. Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.