Child Bands Issue

Hi everyone!

So, I can't seem to attach images anymore? So here's a link to my setup: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av5D8N7IhQH4lqB3qApu2e1kghPt_w

Now, I have a band called "DataAgent" with child bands for "DataJobs" and DataCommunications".

I thought that with these bands being child bands of Agent that the data in those bands would be limited to information related to that agent but that appears to not be true?

Does anyone know how I can filter this data in DataJobs and DataCommunications to only be datarows that relate to that Agent? I tried using Filter on the DataJobs and DataCommunications bands but that fails.

This report is multiple pages. Each Agent will have their own page with their own Jobs and Communications. The data should not flow into the next page...

I appreciate the help!

Comments

• Does anyone have any ideas for this?

It seems like the filters aren't filtering?

I appreciate the help!

Thank you again.

• For each agent do you make a new page (PageObject)?

You need to link data with the main band.

If you want to get some specific values ​​while skipping others, then use the Filter property.

If you want to group all the bands according to one attribute, then use GroupHeader

• Is it possible to group the header by multiple (two) attributes?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.