Multiple menu items in the preview window save menu

Hi,

I create a TfrxReport component at runtime and also the components for PDF, XLSX and DOCX to have to possibility to export these formats:

frxReport:=TfrxReport.Create(FOwner);

frxPDFExport:=TfrxPDFExport.Create(FOwner);

frxPDFExport.FileName:='Report.pdf';

frxPDFExport.OpenAfterExport:=True;

frxPDFExport.ShowDialog:=False;

frxPDFExport.ShowProgress:=False;

frxPDFExport.Quality:=100;

frxPDFExport.Producer:='Test';

frxPDFExport.Subject:='PDF Export';

frxPDFExport.Title:='Titel';

frxPDFExport.CreationTime:=Now;

frxXLSXExport:=TfrxXLSXExport.Create(FOwner);

frxDOCXExport:=TfrxDOCXExport.Create(FOwner);

... and so on

frxReport.PrepareReport(True);

frxReport.ShowPreparedReport;

When I now start my report and show the preview window, I get multiple menu items after clicking the save button in the menu:

Why are there multiple items?

I use Delphi Sydney 10.3 Update 2 and FastReport 6.5.1 (this is not the one which is shipped with Delphi, I have bought FastReports via FastReports homepage).

Any ideas?

Comments

• I have found the problem. I have also two TForm windows with the PDF, XLSX and DOCX export components on it. So FastReport adds for every PDF, XLSX, ... (created at runtime or designtime) an menu item for it. I have removed now these components from the TForm windows and only use the runtime created and now the save menu is correct.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.