Missing components FR4 upgraded to FR6

edited May 2020 in FastReport VCL

I've noticed when trying to make a Master-Detail relation that I'm missing components on the Data tab. I use ADO connections /tables in my normal Delphi XE2 Professional reports.

I decided to upgrade from FR4 to ver 6.510, but the update didn't add them. They were missing in FR4, but I haven't had any issues creating single query reports without them, but i'm now finding it especially difficult to link Master-Detail fields without them. Any advice on how I can enable these?

**From the VCL side I'm also missing TfrxADOComponents , only have Tfrxdataset and TfrxDBdataset

Comments

• This is a symptom of using a basic version released with Delphi XE2. FastReports only needed to be registered with the standard or higher ver for the added functionality.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.