Connection DB

😥I added the DBX and DBXTable objects in a report.

From Delphi I can not find the property to pass data to the DBX connection ..

How can I do ?

from delphi I have a variable that passes to the report with the path of the database but how can I associate it with the dbx component

Comments

• You can access to TfrxDBXDatabase.Params (this is TStrings) from Delphi

TfrxDBXDatabase(frxReport1.FindObject('DBXDatabase1')).Params.Strings[n] := 'YourNewValue';

• perfect.. function.

• except I created a report where inside I set the DBX components.
    I can't set the connection parameters from delphi.
    below what i pass from delphi. if I can I also attach postpones

fxREP.LoadFromFile(ExtractFilePath(Forms.Application.ExeName) + 'REP\FX\FATTURA' + '.fr3');

TfrxDBXDatabase(fxREP.FindObject('DBX')).Params.Strings[1] := 'Database ='+ DBC_INFO('CONFIG','DATABASE');

fxREP.Variables.Variables['REGNUM']  := #39+Trim(IntToStr(cdArt.FieldByName('REGNUM').AsInteger))+#39;

fxREP.PrintOptions.ShowDialog := False;

fxREP.ShowReport;

• in the report have: onbeforeprint:

qbMVH.CLOSE;

qbMVH.params('REGNUM').Value:= <REGNUM>

qbMVH.OPEN;

want dbxconnections.ini

• risolto con i componenti IBX e anzicchè DBX

• Yes, IBX is much easy to configure

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.