Group Header using an entire page

edited 6:08PM in FastReport VCL
Hi,

I need a full title page for each change in my group header. If I use 2 pages in the report and use the fist page for the group header and the second for the data band, i'm getting an error cause the group header doesn't have a databand.

Can't you connect the group header and databand if they are in 2 different pages ?
If not, how can you have a full title page for each new value of the field of the group ?

Thx.
Danzerg

Comments

• edited 6:08PM
    I guest my question is not understandable ?
    Hello,

not sure if its going to work but you can try :

Create 2 Page

Page1
    Group Header
    Master Data (which shown full page)

Page 2

Master Data
    Detail Data
    Wahtever Data you want
    Group Footer

Regards.
    Danzerg wrote: »
    I guest my question is not understandable ?
    Nice to see this thanks for sharing this. Check this Shillong teer common number for getting more updates about the teer game.
    boakoms wrote: »
    Hello,

not sure if its going to work but you can try :

Create 2 Page

Page1
    Group Header
    Master Data (which shown full page)

Page 2

Master Data
    Detail Data
    Wahtever Data you want
    Group Footer

Regards.

Hello,

It doesn't work :

1) you can't have a group footer on a page without group header
    2) if i don't put a group footer, the first pages are all print (group by group) before the second begin

>
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited July 2019
    I haven't got access to FastReport right now, but...

What happens if you put all of the Bands on one page and make sure all of the "keep together" / "reprint on new page" Propeties are False?

Won't that give you the GroupHeader on Page 1 and the Detail and Footers etc. on Page 2 when the Report is shown?

Cheers, Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.