Toolsbar position in fast report designer not restore properly in non 100% DPI display

ccyccy
edited 9:43AM in FastReport VCL
In latest 6.4.2 fastreport VCL release, there is a problem when restoring FastReport designer. The toolbars position/visible aren't restore properly for next open if my display's DPI aren't 100%, e.g.: 125% or 150%.

This is due the unit frxDock.pas was constructed:
procedure frxSaveToolbarPosition(Ini: TCustomIniFile; t: TToolBar; FormPPIScale: Single);
var
  X, Y: integer;
  Name: String;
begin
  Name := rsToolbar + '.' + t.Name;
end;

procedure frxRestoreToolbarPosition(Ini: TCustomIniFile; t: TToolBar; CurrentFormPPI: Integer);
var
  DN: string;
  NewDock: TControlBar;
  Name: String;
  X, Y, DX, DY: Integer;
begin
  Name := rsToolbar + '.';
  if CurrentFormPPI > frx_DefaultPPI then
    Name := Name + IntToStr(CurrentFormPPI) + '.';
  Name := Name + t.Name;
end;

The frxSaveToolbarPosition store the toolbars properties with normal name but frxRestoreToolbarPosition expect the name was encoded with DPI.

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 9:43AM
    G'day Ccy,

Have you raised a Support Ticket?

I've found a couple of problems with recent update(s) to FastReport (including Toolbar probelms in Preview and an Access Violation Exception in frxRTFexport).

GPI was very helpful in addressing the Tickets I raised.

Cheers, Paul
  • ccyccy
    edited 9:43AM
    Hi Paul,

I didn't raise support ticket for this issue. I prefer to post here so everyone share the issue with solution, hopefully.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.