Example

Where can I find an example of an invoice form that can be downloaded?

Comments

• edited 12:17AM
    since every company use different standarts for their invoices, i dont think there is an example invoice for general use.
    you need to design your invoice via FR.
  • edited 12:17AM
    boakoms wrote: »
    since every company use different standarts for their invoices, i dont think there is an example invoice for general use.
    you need to design your invoice via FR.
    boakoms wrote: »
    ok...

I was hoping for an example
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited March 2018
    I was hoping for an example
    At the risk of sounding flippant and unhelpful, could I suggest you look at a book like "Book-keeping For Dummies" or similar source. That would give you not only the "template" but info on the business rules that you might need. The "For Dummies" books tend to be repackaged for different markets ( the one here in Australia includes info on GST, BAS etc) so would provide a good starting point.

And then you can come back with more specific questions about implementation in FastReport when you've scoped out your objective. 😁

Cheers, Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.