FastCube 2.7.0 Pro Install

PolomintPolomint Australia
edited 8:15PM in FastCube 2
We're consistently getting "file is corrupt or you've used wrong password" messages from Installer. Followed message's recommendation to download again, to no avail...

Anyone got it to work?

Cheers, Paul

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 8:15PM
    All OK now [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> The download file has been corrected by the FC Team, and installs / compiles exactly as required. Cheers, Paul[/img]
    I have raised a ticket on the 12 March 2018 edition of the FastCube VCL 2 Pro installer, which is throwing exceptions.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> The version number is unchanged from the 8 December 2017 installer, and there is no changes.txt file, so I don't think there is any functionality change. But hopefully it will now be compatible with FastReport v6.0 once it is working[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Cheers, Paul[/img]
    Swift work by Oleg in the Support Team has turned my Ticket around on the same day!

So the date on the site won't change, but the file is now close to 30Mb in size (the corrupt one was only ~23Mb).

Cheers, Paul
    Ah, a small caveat here!

While the site at https://cp.fast-report.com says this is v2.7, and the external packaging of the Installation File says the same, the internals are for v2.7.1.

The site at https://www.fast-report.com/en/product/fast-cube-2/ is even less helpful, referring to the 4/12/2017 edition of v2.7!

The changes.txt file found post-install (and not via either of the websites) does not highlight the changes, but I did a bCompare and edited the package to highlight what is different in 2.7.1, and attach it here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Version Control is slipping again chaps! Cheers, Paul[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.