Class TfrxDBDataset not found.

Hello. From time to time this message appeared to me to run my application.

Class TfrxDBDataset not found.

What happen?

Jose

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 2:00AM
    Show your uses list
  • edited 2:00AM
    Hi Jose

I'm having a similar problem adding a TfrxUserDataSet by code. I have a TfrxUserDataSet on the form so it is installed and can be found but still won't work...

If I find a solution to my problem there will be a similar fix for yours.

• gpigpi
    edited 2:00AM
    Try to compile FRDemo. Did you get same result?
  • edited 2:00AM

Try adding a RegisterClass(TfrxDBDataset) to the Create() of your Delphi application... let me know if this works for you. >
  • I found a possible cause:

If the implementation section of my code is like this:

implementation

uses System.TypInfo, System.IOUtils, System.StrUtils, System.Types, System.Variants, System.DateUtils,
    FMX.Dialogs, FMX.Forms;

{%CLASSGROUP 'FMX.Controls.TControl'}

{$R *.dfm}

The form editor shows the error "Class TfrxDBDataset not found." and eliminates from the visual form all the components.

Instead if I change this part, to show like the next block, all works well:

implementation

{%CLASSGROUP 'FMX.Controls.TControl'}

{$R *.dfm}

uses System.TypInfo, System.IOUtils, System.StrUtils, System.Types, System.Variants, System.DateUtils,
    FMX.Dialogs, FMX.Forms;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.