Programatically start new page for master data band

edited March 2017 in FastReport VCL 5
I have a master data band in which I am programatically drawing a lot of objects. Sometimes, I need more space than is on a page to draw everything I need. Is there a way for me to programatically insert a page break so that I can split a master data band onto two pages if needed? I end up getting an access violation if my band attempts to be larger than my page.

Thanks!

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:33AM
    set the
    largeheightindesignmode prop to true
  • edited 4:33AM
    gordk wrote: »
    set the
    largeheightindesignmode prop to true

I tried this but am still having the same issue.
  • gpigpi
    Try to set TfrxMasterdata.AllowSplit to True or use TfrxMasterData with chain of TfrxChild bands
  • edited 4:33AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Try to set TfrxMasterdata.AllowSplit to True or use TfrxMasterData with chain of TfrxChild bands

No luck with the split property. I thought for sure that would do it :/ I am hoping to avoid using child bands just because I would have to redesign the whole structure of my report.
  • gpigpi
    Create and attach small demo project to show what you get now

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.