Unknown variable or datafield on a IIF statement

Hi.
I have a IIF statement to generate a status field on my fastreport page.
Status: [(IIF(<frxDBDatasetTemp."paga_liqu"> - SUM(<frxDBDatasetBapa."bapa_liqu">,DetailData1,)>100,'true','false'))]
On execution it acuses Unknown variable on the field frxDBDatasetTemp."paga_liqu".
The problem is that I can show the value of this field with no problem. The problem seems to happen only when I try to calculate or compare the value of the field.
Thank you for your time. Cheers.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited February 2017
    Did you build this expression using frs expression builder or
    did you just type it in the memo view?
    I assume you have the memo in the correct footer
  • edited 10:12AM
    I tried both ways.
    Could it be inside the wrong footer even if I can print its value with no problem?
    The problem only happens when I try to make calculations on it.
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:12AM
    in which event are you trying to make calculations?
    the IIF function is for use in a memo and the sumfunction is for use in amemo
    in a footer
  • edited 10:12AM
    gordk wrote: »
    in which event are you trying to make calculations?
    the IIF function is for use in a memo and the sumfunction is for use in amemo
    in a footer

IIF((value - sum) >100,'true', 'false')
    The calculation is inside the if statement. I've tried this before and it seems to work great for other type of data.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.