Print some text without bands

Leo BidiLeo Bidi Montevideo, Uruguay
edited 7:57AM in FastReport VCL 5
Maybe this is a very stupid question but need to print a report with only 2 memotext and variables with bands..

I did it many ways but always had a empty report.

Can this be done ??

Many thanks ...

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:57AM
    not clear topic says without bands post says with
    which is it?
  • gpigpi
    If you don't want to use bands but use data from dataset, set TfrxReportPage.Dataset
    If you have another configuration - attach small demo project here or send it to support@fast-report.com
  • Leo BidiLeo Bidi Montevideo, Uruguay
    I am sorry if was not so clear.

Just want to make a report with only 1 text that says 'THANKS FOR SHOPPING WITH US'.. with no dataset or anything else.

In my opinon , I dont need bands , correct ? Just a memoview with the text.

The problem if I did that way is that on design time when clicking the delphi component report and shows preview , the report appears correctly
    but on runtime it shows nothing when doing the report->showreport..

Hope that this clarify more the problem

Many thanks.

• Leo BidiLeo Bidi Montevideo, Uruguay
    I did it. Just delete the report and do it again and now its working perfect.

Dont waste time on my question, as I said before, it was a stupid question.

Thanks anyway.

Regards

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.