Resize Memo like DataField

edited February 2017 in FastReport VCL 5
Hello,

I'm having a problem with resizing memo like datafield next to it. I have one 2 columns in Header1 and in 1. column there are stacked Memos and another column are data from databases (Fields). Now One field
can be bigger then just one line and I set it to Streach to actualSize, BUT i would also like that the memo from the 1. column streach with it. So when the 2. column pushes down the next row that so would
1. column. I attached 2 images for better understanding. If you look 2. Picture: I would like to memo "Opis:" Streach like [qryGetWSDATA."OPIS"] when it recives data.

Best regards,
Skafuoko Myncheri

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:25AM
    each pair of memos must be in one band
    setmemo 1 to stretch to max height and set its vertical alignment to center
  • gpigpi
    edited February 2017
    wrote:
    You may use chain of TfrxChild bands
  • edited 10:25AM
    gordk wrote: »
    setmemo 1 to stretch to max height and set its vertical alignment to center

Great! That worked.

I left header with few pairs (fields) that don't streach and then put 1 pair that does streach to child band and connect it to header. Child1 has another child (Child2) and contains the rest of fields that again don't resize.

Thank you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.