GetRValue

Hi,

I want to use GetRValue function which is used in delphi, but in fastreport its giving an error.

How can I use this function?

or How Can I get The Color value from a GradientView, somewhere in the middle there is an indicator, and I need to make the indicator's color same as gradients color at that scale.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:18AM
    there is a number of ways to do this
    1 create a variable in fr with no value, when you use it in the report and it is
    encountered by the report engine the external ongetvaLUE EVENT OF FR IS FIRED and
    you canpass a value into it from delphi.
    see the programmers manual on working with variables.
    2 create a custom function to use in fr, see the developers manual
    on how to create custom functions
    3 create a library of customfunctions and compile them and install them into fr
    so they can be seen from the function list
  • edited January 2017
    gordk wrote: »
    there is a number of ways to do this
    1 create a variable in fr with no value, when you use it in the report and it is
    encountered by the report engine the external ongetvaLUE EVENT OF FR IS FIRED and
    you canpass a value into it from delphi.
    see the programmers manual on working with variables.
    2 create a custom function to use in fr, see the developers manual
    on how to create custom functions
    3 create a library of customfunctions and compile them and install them into fr
    so they can be seen from the function list

Thank you.
    I already solved that, I wrote a function to get R, G, B values from TColor. Calculate the color from from begincolor and endcolor of gradient.

create a library of custom functions - I didn't think about it, thank you, next time I'll do so.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.