TfrxRichView PrepareReport error

Hi to all,

I have a TfrxReport that has several bands, one which is a TfrxRichView component. If the RTF contains the symbol "[" (ASCII 91) when I execute the PrepareReport function it raises a "Expression expected error" and the word that is just after the symbol "[".

I can't understand this behavior. How can I fix this issue?

Any help will be apreciated.

Regards.

Hernando.

Comments

• edited 8:23AM
    Hernando wrote: »
    Hi to all,

I have a TfrxReport that has several bands, one which is a TfrxRichView component. If the RTF contains the symbol "[" (ASCII 91) when I execute the PrepareReport function it raises a "Expression expected error" and the word that is just after the symbol "[".

I can't understand this behavior. How can I fix this issue?

Any help will be apreciated.

Regards.

Hernando.

Hello,
    FR expect a Function.

U could try to Change your "[" in [Chr(91)]

greetz
    FR expect a Function.

U could try to Change your "[" in [Chr(91)]
    I can't change the "[" to [chr(91)] because the content of the TfrxRichView component is loaded from a file generated from a different application and I have no way to manage its contents.

How can I prevent FR from expecting a function when it encounters a "[" inside the TfrxRichView?

Thank you,

Hernando
    Propably Change the Property "AllowExpressions" to false.

It isnt possible to change the Text in the "onbeforeprint" Event?
    Thank you very much for your help

I changed AllowExpressions to False, and the trowble has gone.

Regards,

Hernando.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.