GroupHeader Don't Display

Hello!!

I'm using FR4.0 for XE5 VCL C++ Builder. I'm trying to print a report where there are several records that must be grouped, I am using SQL to get a sorted query and then print the data: let me show you an example:

my sql query returns something like this:

ID Name InvoiceNo Cost
===================================
1 User1 123 50
1 User1 432 100
2 User2 34 70
2 User2 55 80
2 User2 77 100
3 User3 99 50
3 User3 100 80

I associated the query to a frxDBDataset
I put a GroupHeader Band on a report with the condition: dataset."ID" and the fields dataset."ID" and dataset."Name" and add a MasterData Band with the fields dataset."InvoiceNo" and dataset."Cost"

When I send to "print" the report shows the next result:

1 User1
123 50
432 100

34 70
55 80
77 100

99 50
100 80

It is clear that the groupheader separates in groups my data in a good way but don't display the fields ID and Name for subsequent groups.

Any suggestions???
Thanks in advance

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.