Export to PDF - RichText and text with HTML

edited April 2016 in FastReport VCL 5
Hi,

I need to create a report with some rich text objects and/or texts with enabled HTML tags (mainly to use bold, underlind and super script).
Such a report is printed without problems, but when I export it to PDF, it looks really poor - rich text is probably exported as a low resolution bitmap.
Poor resolution is only one part of the problem - second part is, that with such "text" user can not work aymore (to select it and copy to clipboard).

Is that possible to export rich text and text with HTML tags to PDF so, that text stays really text?

Problem appers in demo too - with "print optimized" setting, it looks a bit better, but not much better... And the size of the report increases fast.

I am using FastReport 5 in Delphi XE6.

Kind regards,

Karel

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:43PM
    Try to use PDF printer or SynPDF (see FR's demos)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.