FastCube 2.5.0 Pro Install Problem

PolomintPolomint Australia
edited 12:14PM in FastCube 2
Has anyone successfully upgraded from FC 2.4.xx to 2.5.0? We have tried on two computers to upgrade FastCube released last week?

We enter the 32 character "setup key" in the InstallAware Wizard Registration Form (as Licence Key), and click "Next>" but the form just redisplays, with no error message.

Looks like the installer is seeing the "setup key" as invalid.

Any clues or advice?

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 12:14PM
    The 12 January publication of FastCube 2 has the same problem as the December version.

Confusingly they are both "2.5 Pro" but the installers are different sizes.

Hoped we'd get further than "enter Licence Number" this time, but no such luck >
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 12:14PM
    [eerie sound of wind whistling through the trees]

OK no one commented or replied...

But you may be interested in the "fix".

On multiple PCs Windows 10 was reporting two identical installations of FastCube 2, and attempts to "Uninstall" via Control Panel just invoked the installer and requests to enter the Licence Key.

Downloaded IOBit Uninstaller (freebie portable app) and used the "Powerful Scan" option to shred the Registry and Files.

Installing on the cleaned-out systems now works as it is supposed to.

Cheers, Paul
  • edited 12:14PM
    Yes. I have upgraded FC 2.4.xx to 2.5.0. I did not face any problem during up gradation. Hope your system configuration having some problem. That is why you were getting the error. One thing you do is to change the version setting of your system. Sometimes it will work easier. If you are planning any Women???s wholesale clothing you can contact me any time. I have started my career with the best fashion industry. So you can get the best ever cloths in trends.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.