default inch

edited January 2016 in FastReport VCL 5
Hello,

how I can have default inch in margin and centimeter, on my designer I have inch, but I copy the report to another computer margin shows in cm (centimeter)
is there a way to change it and have it default to all my reports inch ?

The report shows perfect, but sometime i need top adjustment and I need to show in inch (on print view options- page settings)
Thank you

Comments

• edited 7:26AM
    nash wrote: »
    Hello,

how I can have default inch in margin and centimeter, on my designer I have inch, but I copy the report to another computer margin shows in cm (centimeter)
    is there a way to change it and have it default to all my reports inch ?

The report shows perfect, but sometime i need top adjustment and I need to show in inch (on print view options- page settings)
    Thank you

FastReport files (.FR3) are saved in a XML format. All dimensions (top/left/height/width) are saved in pixels, except for the margin that are saved in millimeters. When you open the report in the designer, the value are converted into the unit that you selected in the designer options.

To access the designer options, click the menu "View" and the click the item "Options...". You will then be able to select the "Grid Type". The grid type control in which unit the dimensions are shown.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.