Possible bug in FR4.12 print dialog? Current page won't print

Andrew BondAndrew Bond Banstead, UK
edited 11:28AM in FastReport 4.0
I am not sure if I have discovered a bug in FR 4.12 VCL, concerning printing of the current page.

In my C++ code I use the following call to display FR's Print dialog box:
wrote:
ReportControl->Print();
where 'ReportControl' is the name of a TfrxReport component.

In the Print dialog box that appears, if I choose 'Current Page' and click OK ... nothing happens!

If, instead, I choose 'All' or 'Pages' (and then specify a range) and click OK ... I get the prinout I expect.

Has anyone else come across this behaviour? Am I missing something in my code or is it indeed a bug in FR?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Andrew BondAndrew Bond Banstead, UK
    edited 11:28AM
    Does anyone from Fast Reports monitor these forums?
  • edited 11:28AM
    Does anyone from Fast Reports monitor these forums?
    I have the same issue with FastReport 5 VCL (bought not free) on Delphi XE8.
    If i print all pages , everything is OK, but if I try to print current page the dialog closes and nothing is printed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.