Can I hide the drop shadow around the pages in the winforms report viewer?

I am trying to use FR.net to create "information panels" in a Winforms application. In order to do this I need to display the report in the
winforms preview control without any borders, drop shadow or background around the report page. I will also need to supress any scroll bars.

I have managed to remove the active page border colour and change the background colour of the control to match the report but I cannot figure out how to
remove the drop shadow around the page.

Can this be achieved and if so how?

TIA

Nic

Comments

• JasonColeyNZJasonColeyNZ New Zealand
    edited 5:54AM
    I haven't used FR in Forms as yet, but does the page have a border class, if so it looks as though the shadow is a property of this?

Jason
  • NicNic
    edited 5:54AM
    I haven't used FR in Forms as yet, but does the page have a border class, if so it looks as though the shadow is a property of this?

Jason

Hi Jason,

if it does I'm not smart enough to figure out how to set the page border style. I've been able to find a property to remove the active page highlighting and to get rid
    of the default grey background.

Nic
  • NicNic
    edited October 2015
    I've been talking with the FR support team - unfortunately (for me) they have said it is not possible to remove the drop shadow.

However I have found that if you set both the activepageborder and the background colour to white there is no drop shadow - hope this is helpful to anyone else
    trying to do the same.

Nic

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.