Languaje '' not found (TFrxFDComponents)

hi, i have this error: "Languaje '' not found" when set the params values on the SQL Editor of FDQuery,

i can't set value False to the property DesignTimeExpr on the TFrxFDComponents because i need have the persistent fields on the FDQuery inside the report

please how i can solve this problem?,

thanks

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 3:43AM
    Set TfrxFDComponents.DesignTimeExpr to False
  • edited 3:43AM
    gpi wrote: »

thanks, but i need this property in true, because i need the persistent fields on report designer, i'm developing a tool for do reports
    dagarik wrote: »
    dagarik wrote: »

thanks, but i need this property in true, because i need the persistent fields on report designer, i'm developing a tool for do reports

hi DAGARIK,

I"http://www.fast-report.com/en/forum/?p=/discussion/12958"; ] https://www.fast-report.com/en/forum/index....58&hl=frxfd[/url]

Have you fine a solution?

Thank's for your response.

Nicolas.
    Hi dagarik,

Good news, after open 2 supports Tickets and 2 months of waitting/pushing the new version 5.4.3 solved this issue.

In first this version solved a new problem when DesignTimeExpr is to False (Result on FDQuery on Datatree aren't visible when parameters are used) but after a few test i can see that she also solved the language error when DesignTimeExpr is to true.

Hope this is helpfull for your case.

Bye.

Nicolas.
    Nicolas wrote: »
    Hi dagarik,

Good news, after open 2 supports Tickets and 2 months of waitting/pushing the new version 5.4.3 solved this issue.

In first this version solved a new problem when DesignTimeExpr is to False (Result on FDQuery on Datatree aren't visible when parameters are used) but after a few test i can see that she also solved the language error when DesignTimeExpr is to true.

Hope this is helpfull for your case.

Bye.

Nicolas.

hi @Nicolas, thanks so much, I've make a little test with FR V5.5.8 and AnyDAC components and it Works so fine, thanks for your support

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.