Could not load file or assembly 'FastReport'

edited 3:15AM in FastReport .NET
Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not load file or assembly 'FastReport' or one of its dependencies. Strong name signature could not be verified. The assembly may have been tampered with, or it was delay signed but not fully signed with the correct private key. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131045)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'FastReport' or one of its dependencies. Strong name signature could not be verified. The assembly may have been tampered with, or it was delay signed but not fully signed with the correct private key. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131045)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'FastReport' could not be loaded.

how can i fix this error...

Comments

• edited 3:15AM
    bahadir wrote: »

Hard to say, what is your development environment how are your project settings?
  • edited August 2014
    Groffy wrote: »
    Groffy wrote: »

Hard to say, what is your development environment how are your project settings?
    Hi
    i have the same problem , my project is in mvc 5
    and i did not any special setting in my project
    the report show correct in my local but when i upload i have problem .
    this problem is in index page ,not when i want show report.
    I have Same Problem please sm help >>>
    I have the same problem. I see that there have been no solutions to this problem. Has anyone had this problem and solved it? If so, please post the solution that worked for you.

I am using FastReport.Net with Visual Studio 2015.

Thanks,
    BobV
  • edited December 2017
    BobV365 wrote: »
    I have the same problem. I see that there have been no solutions to this problem. Has anyone had this problem and solved it? If so, please post the solution that worked for you.

I am using FastReport.Net with Visual Studio 2015.

Thanks,
    BobV

you must put this files in debug folder :
    FastReport.dll
    FastReport.Bars.dll
    FastReport.Web.dll

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.